Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

::Relationships & Gender Discussion Rules::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yushimi
Just On Coz I'm Bored
Yushimi

::Relationships & Gender Discussion Rules:: Empty
PostSubject: ::Relationships & Gender Discussion Rules::   ::Relationships & Gender Discussion Rules:: EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:18 pm

Relationship & Gender Discussion Rules

Disclaimer: You, yourself, are responsible for the comments and other contents that you post. We are not doctors or psychiatrists. Materials on this forum are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute professional advice.

If you want serious advice from the members, please post in your title of your thread “Mature Discussion Only”. This way you are protected against rude comments. If you do not include that; we have no responsibility over your thread, but excessive flaming/harassment will be dealt with accordingly.

If you want it to be confidential then email me with a fake email. I'll do all of the posting for you so you don't have to worry about anyone on the board who knows you PERSONALLY to see whats really bothering you.
If you want to reply to the thread you can email me back. Or you could post with your own username if you feel safe about people knowing it's you.

Email: Timidbuni@hotmail.com

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC. I do not want to see a thread trailing off to another topic. If you want to talk about another topic, make a new topic. Do not jack the OP's thread.

In the Relationship and Gender Discussion Forum, we are here to help each other out with non-professional advice. If you require serious advice; please seek professional advice instead of posting it on 604Life I love you
Back to top Go down

::Relationships & Gender Discussion Rules::
Page 1 of 1