Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)

Go down 
+11
lKc
JYC
ac101
darthchilli
elkayem
-kT
minix3
tofu
kSpec
AyC101x2
5.201314%
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
5.201314%
I just can't stop Posting!
5.201314%

SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:11 pm

I'm bored at work, and I figure this is the "GENDER" discussion as well. I'll ask some questions, you people can answer it, and sure I'll answer it too. Let's keep this thread clean, answers only please, and discussion can come AFTER everyone has given their answer.

1. Where's the weirdest place you've done it? That is to say, weirdest in YOUR opinion

My Answer
A Trail at UBC
Back to top Go down
http://604life.havenforum.com/
AyC101x2
604Life is my Homepage!
AyC101x2

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:24 pm

hmm;
at kwantlen university..outside of the school near the entrncee==
Back to top Go down
kSpec
I don't post...
kSpec

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:50 pm

Confederation park. Tennis court.
>.>...
Back to top Go down
tofu
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:37 pm

smack middle of the park right beside cambie secondary.
Back to top Go down
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:50 pm

The stairway of a 5 star Hotel. Cool
In the middle of the afternoon too.

Last edited by minix3 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-kT
I'm starting to like this
-kT

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:27 am

You guys are messed up

Washroom of a hotel restaurant. NOTHING compared to you guys
DEEN GA
Back to top Go down
http://www.waterwillrise.com/kt
elkayem
elkayem

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:48 am

Stanley Park...lol
Not prospect point...
but in the middle of one of the fields, at 4am =]
Back to top Go down
darthchilli
darthchilli

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:45 am

in YOUR room
Back to top Go down
elkayem
elkayem

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:42 am

darthchilli wrote:
in YOUR room

LOL
/thread.
Back to top Go down
5.201314%
5.201314%

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:12 am

darthchilli wrote:
in YOUR room

you've never been in MY room Smile
Back to top Go down
5.201314%
5.201314%

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:27 am

NEW QUESTION

1. Have you been caught? Tell the story!

my story

There was one time, we were just hanging out, shopping on the west side, kerrisdale area (although this wasn't with my last ex, it was with my ex-fiancee) and something must have sparked the convo, which sparked the mood. Anyways, we lived in Coquitlam at that time, and didn't really want to wait like an hr drive home in traffic, so we tried to think of every place. We settled upon an underground lot that had like no cars, and I knew would always be fairly empty.

Now, the back of the RSX isn't all the place to be, hell not even the front is all that comfy, so why not against the car? Little did I know the security was doing his rounds came down, and started pointing flashlights. Me being the asshole I am, I tried to move her down near the side of the car, and was going to continue my deed. He was walking closer and closer (at that time, my car wasn't lowered, so I could see feet). So I had to pull out, and whip the clothes back on. She had the "easy-access" button AKA a skirt, so she was good to go. He came and questioned us, and I was like, oh we're having a smoke.

The guard just left us, and the moment wasn't completely dead, since she was all moving shit aside and wanted to go about it LOL.... So you think just after that happened, there would be no way someone could walk by or come again, just due to the chance thing. So there we are again, just hammering away at it next to my car, and she's trying not to make noise and shit, and then my ex (then godsister) happen to be shopping in the area and had parked her car in the FAR corner of that lot (she knows of this deserted lot as well).

What my godsis said was that she was walking down the stairs, and towards her car when she heard the fap fap fap fap fap, but thought nothing of it, since it's kerrisdale, so even the bums are literate. She walked and saw a blue RSX with gold advans (or gold wheels at least she noticed) and wondered if it was me (go figure), and decided to check for the two stupid pigs in the back of my window (as you can see in my sig). So she walked by and I was slamming away at my ex-fiancee at that time, and didn't notice. All I heard was a EW!!! and runs away. LOL

The thing is, she found us, didn't tell me, and me and my ex-fiancee just ignored it. My ex/godsister told me about this when we hooked up many moons after the ex-fiancee LOL.

It's just funny that she'd run into us, and then no say anything, and then tell me months later when we're together. Ahh, good times..
Back to top Go down
ac101
604Life is my Homepage!
ac101

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:07 pm

5.201314% wrote:
NEW QUESTION

1. Have you been caught? Tell the story!

my story

There was one time, we were just hanging out, shopping on the west side, kerrisdale area (although this wasn't with my last ex, it was with my ex-fiancee) and something must have sparked the convo, which sparked the mood. Anyways, we lived in Coquitlam at that time, and didn't really want to wait like an hr drive home in traffic, so we tried to think of every place. We settled upon an underground lot that had like no cars, and I knew would always be fairly empty.

Now, the back of the RSX isn't all the place to be, hell not even the front is all that comfy, so why not against the car? Little did I know the security was doing his rounds came down, and started pointing flashlights. Me being the asshole I am, I tried to move her down near the side of the car, and was going to continue my deed. He was walking closer and closer (at that time, my car wasn't lowered, so I could see feet). So I had to pull out, and whip the clothes back on. She had the "easy-access" button AKA a skirt, so she was good to go. He came and questioned us, and I was like, oh we're having a smoke.

The guard just left us, and the moment wasn't completely dead, since she was all moving shit aside and wanted to go about it LOL.... So you think just after that happened, there would be no way someone could walk by or come again, just due to the chance thing. So there we are again, just hammering away at it next to my car, and she's trying not to make noise and shit, and then my ex (then godsister) happen to be shopping in the area and had parked her car in the FAR corner of that lot (she knows of this deserted lot as well).

What my godsis said was that she was walking down the stairs, and towards her car when she heard the fap fap fap fap fap, but thought nothing of it, since it's kerrisdale, so even the bums are literate. She walked and saw a blue RSX with gold advans (or gold wheels at least she noticed) and wondered if it was me (go figure), and decided to check for the two stupid pigs in the back of my window (as you can see in my sig). So she walked by and I was slamming away at my ex-fiancee at that time, and didn't notice. All I heard was a EW!!! and runs away. LOL

The thing is, she found us, didn't tell me, and me and my ex-fiancee just ignored it. My ex/godsister told me about this when we hooked up many moons after the ex-fiancee LOL.

It's just funny that she'd run into us, and then no say anything, and then tell me months later when we're together. Ahh, good times..
hahahahaha...love the start of your story =D

anyways...nope...nvr been caught yet...i think...
Back to top Go down
AyC101x2
604Life is my Homepage!
AyC101x2

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 2:51 pm

YAYYYY! for diggy's "there was this one time" stories

haven`t been caught either >=]
Back to top Go down
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 12:47 am

My story pwns yours Diggy.
My first BF, we were still young with no cars and didn't really hang out at home. We would find random places to be intimate. One time we were at a local park and went into the female bathrooms. Just as we were getting into it, a person from the council came to lock the doors of the bathroom. We flushed the toilet to let him/her know we were inside and we walked out with very red faces.
Another time [with my current BF], we were at my place and no on was due back. We were smack in the middle of it when we heard my parents come home. My house being not so big, we didn't have time to put clothes back on. So I had to run and close the door with them questioning what we were doing and why I wouldn't open the door. Needless to say, they knew what we were up to and being asian, they weren't too happy.
Worst part was, they had come home unexpectedly to tell me that my grandfather had past away that morning.
Back to top Go down
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:12 am

Also been caught in the back of a car by cops and by my friend driving past and stopping to look into the window.
Back to top Go down
5.201314%
5.201314%

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:34 am

minix3 wrote:
My first BF, we were still young with no cars and didn't really hang out at home. We would find random places to be intimate. One time we were at a local park and went into the female bathrooms. Just as we were getting into it, a person from the council came to lock the doors of the bathroom. We flushed the toilet to let him/her know we were inside and we walked out with very red faces.
Another time [with my current BF], we were at my place and no on was due back. We were smack in the middle of it when we heard my parents come home. My house being not so big, we didn't have time to put clothes back on. So I had to run and close the door with them questioning what we were doing and why I wouldn't open the door. Needless to say, they knew what we were up to and being asian, they weren't too happy.
Worst part was, they had come home unexpectedly to tell me that my grandfather had past away that morning.

Wait a sec, you did it in a bathroom and got caught?

how's that more embarassing than having your future ex/godsis catch you? LOL

keep'em coming (literally)
Back to top Go down
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:06 am

5.201314% wrote:
minix3 wrote:

Wait a sec, you did it in a bathroom and got caught?

how's that more embarassing than having your future ex/godsis catch you? LOL

keep'em coming (literally)

Considering I nearly got locked inside a public bathroom. Been caught by a few of my friends while in the back of a car too. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
JYC
ANBU
ANBU
JYC

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:55 am

Um lol how do u do it right outside kwantlen w/o being seen?

.........Metrotown.... Hahahaha no details, not gonna tell all u horny bitches hahahaha

Only thing I can reveal is that I had to wait for my gf to buy me a new T so I didn't look like I jizzed all over myself XD
Back to top Go down
5.201314%
5.201314%

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 12:31 pm

JYC wrote:

.........Metrotown.... Hahahaha no details, not gonna tell all u horny bitches hahahaha

Only thing I can reveal is that I had to wait for my gf to buy me a new T so I didn't look like I jizzed all over myself XD

lol..... cuz AC only lasts 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
tofu
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:53 am

havent been caught.

yet... =P

well. its either at home... or hmmmmm... really really quiet places out of the random.
Back to top Go down
AyC101x2
604Life is my Homepage!
AyC101x2

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:00 am

..it was at night? LOL on a holiday? well more than once at kwantlen but yea..
we were in a shaded place Razz
and of course made sure there was noone ..
till the end i walked closer to the road..and saw some guy ._.''
Back to top Go down
ac101
604Life is my Homepage!
ac101

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:48 am

5.201314% wrote:
JYC wrote:

more like 3 hours...=S
Back to top Go down
5.201314%
5.201314%

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:48 am

ac101 wrote:
5.201314% wrote:
JYC wrote:

more like 3 hours...=S

stop fronting Wink
Back to top Go down
lKc
Just On Coz I'm Bored
lKc

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:02 am

tofu wrote:
smack middle of the park right beside cambie secondary.

DUDEEEEEEE i live around there...... Suspect
Back to top Go down
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)   SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 7:17 am

ac101 wrote:
5.201314% wrote:
JYC wrote:

more like 3 hours...=S

It's actually been surveyed that the best sex lasts between 13-18 minutes [not including foreplay of course]. If you last 3 hours either your GF is too loose [nothing personal] or you are doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down

SEX! (Now that I have your attention, Random Sex Questions Part 1)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next