Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt

Go down 
+6
longcat
Yushimi
Ulic Qel-Droma
5.201314%
Nyaa
swfk
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
swfk
I'm starting to like this

Location : Vee, Aye, En, See, Oh, You, Vee, Eee, Are, comma, Bee, See

Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt Empty
PostSubject: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:22 am

just post all the sweetest things you've done, felt, seen, heard of. Very Happy

i'll start first, sweetest thing i've felt was when my gf gave me a box, inside was a note telling me how much she felt about me and stuff, then there was a note that said "instructions" on it, it said "arrange all the crabs according to the order, a number is behind each crab, 1 on left and and 16 on the right" inside the box was 16 crabs made of paper, they really do look like crabs lol with little eyes like snail eyes sticking out from the top, then i arranged them all on my bed, and the instructions told me to flip it over, then there was a letter on each of the crabs there was a message " I. L. O. V. E. Y. O. U. F. O. R. E. V. E. R. <3." i couldn't sleep for the whole night cuz i was smiling and giggling LOL
sweetest thing i've done was when i went to some store and bought all these candles, i went to my gf's house and on her driveway in the back yard i made a heart out of the candles and lit them all at night, then i told her to stand inside and i said "you are everything in my heart" she melted along with the candles and i was very happy lol.

now, YOUR TURN
Back to top Go down
Nyaa
Nyaa

Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:39 am

i laike candiez.

thar sweet nyaa :3
Back to top Go down
5.201314%
I just can't stop Posting!
5.201314%

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:09 am

I'm an ol' skool tradition hopeless romantic

that being said.

I drove one day all over vancouver to piece together a 26-piece gift for my ex once...

gave it to her saying "you're more beautiful than the stars, if I have you, I have no need to look up anymore..."
Back to top Go down
http://604life.havenforum.com/
swfk

Location : Vee, Aye, En, See, Oh, You, Vee, Eee, Are, comma, Bee, See

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:08 am

did she have tears? i would LOL
Back to top Go down
Ulic Qel-Droma
I'm too cool for this
Ulic Qel-Droma

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:48 pm

me giving:

*her eyes suddenly open wide in surprise*
"Why is it so sweet this time?"
Back to top Go down
Yushimi
Just On Coz I'm Bored
Yushimi

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:56 pm

^^^ LOLZ WTF

Sweetest thing? Too many. But yes, I must agree with Nyaa. Candy is love.
Back to top Go down
longcat
I don't post...
longcat

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:44 am

candy <3

given: a book she loved with pocky in it
gotten: a kiss
Back to top Go down
Nyaa
Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:57 am

FAP
Back to top Go down
longcat
I don't post...
longcat

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:59 am

WTF FAP
Back to top Go down
Nyaa
Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:28 am

LOL YES DICE ROLLL
Back to top Go down
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:33 am

Last year for xmas, my BF asked me what brand handbag I want [Gucci, LV etc]
I told him to harden the fuck up and get me sway bars.
Best gift ever.

No, I'm not actually kidding.
Back to top Go down
Yushimi
Just On Coz I'm Bored
Yushimi

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:37 am

^^^ thats abit mean telling ur bf to harden the fuck up. Shouldve just said nicely you didnt want one and wanted that instead =\
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:52 am

receiving 1557 Folded hearts.

on the 1st day of our relationship she said she'll fold hearts for me everyday.
I didn't really think she would actually do it everyday.
and at the end of our relationship I received 1557 folded hearts from her.
so touching and sweet and awwwww Sad

here's a picture of just a hand full of them.
Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt Imuot9
Back to top Go down
http://604life.heavenforum.com
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:58 am

Yushimi wrote:
^^^ thats abit mean telling ur bf to harden the fuck up. Shouldve just said nicely you didnt want one and wanted that instead =\

i dunno, i think thats pretty hot when a girl tells you to buy car parts for her instead of a useless handbag hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:58 am

spoon.ek9 wrote:
Yushimi wrote:

i dunno, i think thats pretty hot when a girl tells you to buy car parts for her instead of a useless handbag hahaha.
agreed!
Back to top Go down
Yushimi
Just On Coz I'm Bored
Yushimi

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:01 pm

=____=" I don't know what you guys are on. I just don't have the heart to swear at my own boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:07 pm

Yushimi wrote:
=____=" I don't know what you guys are on. I just don't have the heart to swear at my own boyfriend.
lmao but the cool part is not that part lol`` aniwaise Razz
Back to top Go down
Yushimi
Just On Coz I'm Bored
Yushimi

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:11 pm

=____= I was talking about her swearing. I wasn't even refering about the sway bar. Lolz. You misread it.
Heck. If my bf offered me that I'll tell him to get me a HID housing kit. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:13 pm

^^ haha they're not expensive and I'll install for him coz i love him more than you do! lmao
Back to top Go down
Yushimi
Just On Coz I'm Bored
Yushimi

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:18 pm

I can barely find ones for my accord. I swear to god theres nothing for the 6th gen. Everything I find are 7th. Its stupid. And mines sedan. So body kit isnt fun to find either. Ugh. I should just take my daddys TL lolz
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:20 pm

uh-oh i think we're getting off-topic lmao let's get back on track
hmmm... comment on my post earlier lmao
Back to top Go down
Yushimi
Just On Coz I'm Bored
Yushimi

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:24 pm

LOLZ oki.
Holy crap. Thats a lot. How did she give it to you? In a garbage bag? Lolz. I folded 1000 cranes and that was pretty bad already lolz
1314 stars is hell. But atleast they're small.
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:25 pm

Yushimi wrote:
LOLZ oki.
Holy crap. Thats a lot. How did she give it to you? In a garbage bag? Lolz. I folded 1000 cranes and that was pretty bad already lolz
1314 stars is hell. But atleast they're small.
NO! they were in wrapped up shoe boxes =) l
Back to top Go down
Yushimi
Just On Coz I'm Bored
Yushimi

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:27 pm

thats a lot of shoe boxes lolz! You can make a mini great wall of china!! Lmao
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:29 pm

yeah it was alot lol! and maybe i will make them! HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt   Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweetest thing you've ever done and sweetest thing you've recieved or felt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next