Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FREE GAS! seriously!

Go down 
+5
minix3
Raid3n
JYC
elkayem
spoon.ek9
9 posters
AuthorMessage
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

FREE GAS! seriously! Empty
PostSubject: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:37 pm

Chevron at no.2 and westminster is giving $10 of free gas to persons age 16-26. no jokes, go do it TODAY. NOW!!
Back to top Go down
elkayem
I'm starting to like this
elkayem

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:51 pm

lol $10....
Back to top Go down
JYC
ANBU
ANBU
JYC

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:55 pm

That would be more than enough for my bike!
Back to top Go down
Raid3n
Raid3n

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:26 pm

lol that wouldn't even cover the cost of me driving there in the 7 =p
Back to top Go down
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:21 pm

Go, fill up $10, Leave, come back later and repeat filling up til tank is full.
Unless you are a rotary driver of course *cough Morgan*, by the time you drive up the street from the servo you would need to go back and get more.
Back to top Go down
Raid3n
Raid3n

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:30 pm

like i said, just getting there would cost me more than what they were giving haha
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:08 am

oh really? fuck i just paid for gas today!
Back to top Go down
http://604life.heavenforum.com
elkayem
elkayem

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:40 am

minix3 wrote:
Go, fill up $10, Leave, come back later and repeat filling up til tank is full.
Unless you are a rotary driver of course *cough Morgan*, by the time you drive up the street from the servo you would need to go back and get more.

You think they're stupid and won't recognize the car? Laughing
Back to top Go down
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:47 am

^Not if you are an Asian driving a Honda in Vancouver =P
Back to top Go down
elkayem
elkayem

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:58 pm

minix3 wrote:
^Not if you are an Asian driving a Honda in Vancouver =P
That is totally irrelevant. Neutral
Back to top Go down
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 12:05 am

Seriously, all you Asian Honda drivers look the same and your cars look the same. Also, there would be so many Honda's there. Asians are cheap.
Back to top Go down
FicTionaL
I don't post...
FicTionaL

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 12:30 am

Lol.. wats wrong with being cheap..
great deal and save money on other things like clothes..
=='?
Back to top Go down
tofu
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:15 am

minix3 wrote:
Seriously, all you Asian Honda drivers look the same and your cars look the same. Also, there would be so many Honda's there. Asians are cheap.

what if they owned a toyota? =P

i miss my old supra.. =(
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:41 am

are you friggin kidding me? you think the asians here are cheap?

yeah, cuz you know, everyone drives bmw's, mercedes, ferraris, acuras, lexus and the like? haha. i don't know how many more of your generalizations we can take.

that aside, i didn't go to get the gas cuz i was on my way to work, there was a lot of people, and i was wondering if it was limited to 87 octane.
Back to top Go down
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:40 am

Cheap as in they like a bargin/free shit? Not as in they will spend no money on cars.
Like how they will buy 50 boxes of tissues when they are $1 a box from Asian supermarkets.
Back to top Go down
lKc
Just On Coz I'm Bored
lKc

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:15 pm

well if the tissues work the same way as 5 dollar/box ones why the hell not? people who'd rather buy the 5$/box would be the dumbasses in this situation. besides it's not like tissues expire or anything so why not buy a shitload of them that are on sale and keep them at home so u dont have to keep going out and buying when u run out.
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:21 pm

my thoughts exactly. this speaks volume of your lack of life experience. why spend top dollar on shit that doesn't matter? you obviously don't have to pay too many bills at home. who doesn't like a bargain? who doesn't like free stuff?

none of this will make sense to you until you've had a chance to be dependant on no one but yourself.
Back to top Go down
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:20 am

^How is that at all related to Asians being cheap? My first point was Asians are cheap and like a bargin and thus they would conceivably go fill up $10 and go back. And I meant it in a satirical sense.
Can you kiddies please stop taking everything so God damn personally. Unless you know anything about my life and the way I spend money and such I think you really need to learn to shut your mouth. And you say I'm the one that generalises.
Back to top Go down
JYC
ANBU
ANBU
JYC

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:00 am

I buy cheap tissue........... But lots of LV/Gucci......... Hahahahahaha

Why the hell is this thread so popular, stop argueing n post something interesting, I'm bored lol
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:16 am

minix3 wrote:
^How is that at all related to Asians being cheap? My first point was Asians are cheap and like a bargin and thus they would conceivably go fill up $10 and go back. And I meant it in a satirical sense.
Can you kiddies please stop taking everything so God damn personally. Unless you know anything about my life and the way I spend money and such I think you really need to learn to shut your mouth. And you say I'm the one that generalises.
I dunno but i think the one who needs to learn would be you minix3,
haven't you notice most arguments here have you involved?
I wonder why that's the case eh?
as a admin of this forum, I'm asking you to think before posting.
Back to top Go down
http://604life.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAS! seriously!   FREE GAS! seriously! Empty

Back to top Go down

FREE GAS! seriously!
Page 1 of 1