Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man Died at Aberdeen

Go down 
+10
ae101_panda
burning77
elkayem
-kT
JYC
darthchilli
lKc
swfk
spoon.ek9
milkdad
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
milkdad
I'm starting to like this
milkdad

Man Died at Aberdeen Empty
PostSubject: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:22 pm

on oct 26, 08 around 12ish a mid 30 man jumped from the third floor around the food court area to the first floor in front of the ferrari store. bloods were all over his face bleeding from the eyes, nose, mouth.. some crazy ass shit..
security gaurds were doing cpr on him until the paramedics and cops came which was like 15 mins later...
about half an hour later the guy died on scene.. half of aberdeen was blocked off for about 4 hrs

Last edited by milkdad on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:27 pm

yeah i heard about this too, but then the weird thing is that none of this is on the news at all! it's like they're deliberately covering it up to avoid bad press for aberdeen.
Back to top Go down
milkdad
milkdad

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:44 pm

its on the papers now and i just saw a reporter doing a report on it today at abd
Back to top Go down
swfk

Location : Vee, Aye, En, See, Oh, You, Vee, Eee, Are, comma, Bee, See

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:47 pm

wow and the news station is in the same mall...but then someone told me the owner of aberdeen is the same dude as fairchild tv, so i guess he doesn't want all the chinese ppl to go crazy? we all know the si lai's all say "wah! 5 ho yee tao wor" then they won't go aberdeen lol, just my guess though.

and r.i.p.
Back to top Go down
lKc
Just On Coz I'm Bored
lKc

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:26 am

spoon.ek9 wrote:
yeah i heard about this too, but then the weird thing is that none of this is on the news at all! it's like they're deliberately covering it up to avoid bad press for aberdeen.

reason for this is aberdeen and fairchild are both owned by the same company. they don't want to let out the news. they probably also pay off other news channels like cbc etc.etc. so that they won't show it.
Back to top Go down
darthchilli
darthchilli

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:53 am

nope
the massmedia does not report suicides
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:35 am

darthchilli wrote:
nope
the massmedia does not report suicides

i can understand a suicide in like someone's own home or something, but when you kill yourself by jumping off the 3rd floor in the mall, thats NEWS that needs to be reported.
Back to top Go down
JYC
ANBU
ANBU
JYC

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:51 am

No it just doesn't, would u like the media to report it if one of ur family member's commited suicide?

I wouldn't want to know about it thru the news like its a publicity stunt or some shit like that......
Back to top Go down
darthchilli
darthchilli

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:29 pm

JYC wrote:
No it just doesn't, would u like the media to report it if one of ur family member's commited suicide?

I wouldn't want to know about it thru the news like its a publicity stunt or some shit like that......

hits the reason spot on
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:37 pm

There was a story about it in singtao. pictures and everything too
you can see the patches of blood >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.waterwillrise.com/kt
darthchilli
darthchilli

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:04 pm

cuz thats the chinese media
its not considered mass media
Back to top Go down
elkayem
elkayem

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 8:15 pm

-kT wrote:
There was a story about it in singtao. pictures and everything too
you can see the patches of blood >.>

Someone took a picture and put on rs.net too
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:18 pm

^ The pic on RS is the same pic as the one in the paper

So one took it from the other? LOL
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:35 pm

i just saw news coverage of a guy in the states who commited suicide. sooo... i don't know..
Back to top Go down
burning77
I just can't stop Posting!
burning77

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:24 am

wow i was actually there from like 11-11:30 that day
Back to top Go down
swfk

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:37 am

imo, i think jumping to suicide is the most inconsiderate way to die. people have to pick up your guts and stuff...

treasure life
Back to top Go down
ae101_panda
Just On Coz I'm Bored
ae101_panda

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:58 am

well i don't know whole story ever1 is saying the man jumped down from aberdeen but could he have fell down (i know i know it's rare that he would) cuz think about it every time i go 2 aberdeen 3rd floor the i always want 2 lend over 2 look down but i am 2 afraid cuz i think i might fall & die, so that might be the case (but i think it's a slim chance it was an accident)

& Tomas fung the owner of fairchild & aberdeen is a very bs man, he said that aberdeen was going 2 be so great that it will be better then any mall in richmond (something like that) so i don't think he would put this on fairchild news

& besides local crime is the lowest out of all the important news of the day lol so a man killing himself probably won't make it
Back to top Go down
Mikol
I don't post...

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:28 am

some 1 told me that he jump because his gf dont want him any more rofl
Back to top Go down
burning77
I just can't stop Posting!
burning77

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 5:04 pm

wow that's pretty stupid then. my mom said that the guy was walking around the food court for awhile before he finally decided to jump. and it's so bad because they have a Halloween event there too and there are so many kids there that day(from what i saw)
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:34 am

just to clear things up

apparently after investigation he jumped because he lost his home to the bank and stuff like that. so if you think about, his choices were either live on the streets, or die.

also, it was suicide. he wasn't thrown over, the glass didn't break. he climbed up on the rails and he jumped off. simple as that.

and the news isn't being kept out of the newspapers and stuff cause it's small news. if anything, its huge. somebody killed himself inside a public mall. the reason it wasn't publicized is because suicides are never publicized. the reason the lions gate bridge jumper was, was because it was a police incident. it's fact that when suicides are publicized, the suicide rate goes up. somebody on RS called news 1130 and asked, and they answered with the above.

All that only applies to the mass media though, and doesn't apply, like i said earlier, to police incidents. Someone jumping off a building at 3 in the morning by him/herself and a police incident are 2 completely diff things
Back to top Go down
FicTionaL
I don't post...
FicTionaL

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:35 pm

-kT

apparently after investigation he jumped because he lost his home to the bank and stuff like that. so if you think about, his choices were either live on the streets, or die.

also, it was suicide. he wasn't thrown over, the glass didn't break. he climbed up on the rails and he jumped off. simple as that.

and the news isn't being kept out of the newspapers and stuff cause it's small news. if anything, its huge. somebody killed himself inside a public mall. the reason it wasn't publicized is because suicides are never publicized. the reason the lions gate bridge jumper was, was because it was a police incident. it's fact that when suicides are publicized, the suicide rate goes up. somebody on RS called news 1130 and asked, and they answered with the above.

All that only applies to the mass media though, and doesn't apply, like i said earlier, to police incidents. Someone jumping off a building at 3 in the morning by him/herself and a police incident are 2 completely diff things

i think thats right =/.. sounds reasonable.
Back to top Go down
swfk

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:35 pm

the "sing kei 6 jau hon" had the cover story on the people that were cleaning the guts up, barely talked about the person in detail, only talked about the people doing the clean up
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:21 pm

^ Again, that's chinese media. Doesn't fall into the category of the mass media. Notice the only places the story was published and publicized were chinese sources (singtao, mingpao, saturday early edition)
Back to top Go down
swfk

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 5:33 pm

^ but you can't really say that they publicised it, the main article was the dudes cleaning it up
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:24 pm

I thought that was the point you were arguing
LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Died at Aberdeen   Man Died at Aberdeen Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Died at Aberdeen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 604Life Styles :: 604Life General Chat-