Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wald International IS-F

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
burning77
I just can't stop Posting!
burning77

Wald International IS-F Empty
PostSubject: Wald International IS-F   Wald International IS-F EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:41 pm

Wald International has updated its styling kit for the Lexus IS-F, which in itself was pretty awesome to look at in the first place. Previously shown in a very aggressive tone back in June, the Wald-style was authoritative yet Lexus still in its approach.

New pictures are out now, showing some changes. The new look is more agro, with larger front intakes, wider side-sills which flow to the rear skirt, dual lower splitter and the usual Wald shark-gill extractor vents placed behind the rear wheels.

Rear diffusers have become commonplace and Wald did not take the road less traveled as far as this is concerned. A diffuser puts balance between the four rather cozily-coupled tailpipes and acts as downforce agent along side the rear wing.

The car keeps its 5.0-litre V8 which is mated with an 8-speed paddleshift gearbox, and produces 417 bhp/ 311kW.
Source: Wald International via motorauthority.com

Wald International IS-F Wald-international-lexus-is-f
Wald International IS-F Wald-international-lexus-is-f_1
Wald International IS-F Wald-international-lexus-is-f_2
Wald International IS-F Wald-international-lexus-is-f_3
Wald International IS-F Wald-international-lexus-is-f_4
Back to top Go down
elkayem
I'm starting to like this
elkayem

PostSubject: Re: Wald International IS-F   Wald International IS-F EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:38 pm

Saw on RS.net.
fucking sex.
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

PostSubject: Re: Wald International IS-F   Wald International IS-F EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 8:05 pm

i dun like the trunk that's it``
Back to top Go down
http://604life.heavenforum.com
-kT
-kT

PostSubject: Re: Wald International IS-F   Wald International IS-F EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:28 pm

Looks great
very classy, sporty @ the same time
Back to top Go down
http://www.waterwillrise.com/kt
JYC
ANBU
ANBU
JYC

PostSubject: Re: Wald International IS-F   Wald International IS-F EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:49 pm

Looks a lil bit forced...... If they restyled the grille then I think I can accept such an aggressive front bumper.....
Right now it looks like a big body kit slapped onto a non aggressive looking luxury car.....aka Boat wid a Body Kit
I like the trunk hahahahaha I love duck tailed trunks insteada big GT wings =P
It could look cleaner tho if it wuz painted CF..... Either way I dun think that tiny trunk is heavy enuf to actually need carbon fiber anyways hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
elkayem
elkayem

PostSubject: Re: Wald International IS-F   Wald International IS-F EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 pm

Front good, rear nono.
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

PostSubject: Re: Wald International IS-F   Wald International IS-F EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:56 pm

I actually like the carbon trunk, IMO it fits in quite well

i can't bring myself to like the entire back bumped end though, doesn't work with the stacked exhausts
Back to top Go down
http://www.waterwillrise.com/kt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wald International IS-F   Wald International IS-F Empty

Back to top Go down

Wald International IS-F
Page 1 of 1