Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Techart GTstreet R

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
burning77
I just can't stop Posting!
burning77

Techart GTstreet R Empty
PostSubject: Techart GTstreet R   Techart GTstreet R EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:15 pm

For the Porsche 911 Turbo, TechArt made special arrangements. These arrangements add up to something like this: a 3.6-litre twin-turbo engine boosted from the standard 473hp (480PS/ 353kW) to 650hp (660PS/ 485kW). That's correct, 600 horses plus another 50 for full effect.

Torque is a truck-hauling 860Nm. Zero to 100km/h is reached in 3.4 seconds, and the big needle stops turning at 340km/h (211mph). These numbers are thanks mostly to an improved sports air filter, large carbon fiber inlet pipes, special intercoolers, a sports exhaust system, Tiptronic S gearbox and of course those shiny new turbos.

TechArt added looks to the tune of side carbon flics, headlight trims, sill panels, a rear spoiler, rear apron, aero bonnet and front bumper with carbon fiber splitter. Running gear figures read as thus: TECHART Formula III forged light metal wheels, one-piece front 8.5Jx20 with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Plus tyres in dimensions 245/30 ZR 20, back 12Jx20 with 315/25 R 20.

GTstreet R from TechArt is waiting for public viewing at the Essen Motor Show so you can get up close and personal with the beast.

Source: Worldcarfans.com

Techart GTstreet R Techart-gtstreet-r-based-on-porsche-911-turbo-at-essen-motor-show
Techart GTstreet R Techart-gtstreet-r-based-on-porsche-911-turbo-at-essen-motor-show_1
Rest of the photos : http://www.worldcarfans.com/9081128.011/mini3/techart-gtstreet-r-unveiled-at-essen-motor-show
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

Techart GTstreet R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techart GTstreet R   Techart GTstreet R EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:45 pm

i dunno about you guys, but those rims look pretty FAIL to me.
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

Techart GTstreet R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techart GTstreet R   Techart GTstreet R EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 9:45 pm

i dun like them either but I dun mind drive this with them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://604life.heavenforum.com
elkayem
I'm starting to like this
elkayem

Techart GTstreet R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techart GTstreet R   Techart GTstreet R EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 5:43 pm

The look's not doing it for me.
But it still a Porsche. <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Techart GTstreet R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techart GTstreet R   Techart GTstreet R Empty

Back to top Go down

Techart GTstreet R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Automotive Chat :: European Domestic Market-
Jump to: