Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Outbreak in Reality

Go down 
+2
-kT
Shunya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

Zombie Outbreak in Reality Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:48 am

If this was to happens in real life in the near future and you're the only person who knows about the inevitable outbreak (in next 72 hours)...

1) What will you do before hell breaks loose in this world?
2) Who will you save (if they listen to you) and who will you condemn?
3) Where will you go during the outbreak?
4) How will you survive during and after the worldwide infection?
5) Equipments?
6) Goals?

All you know is that they sprint, attack (punch/kick) and bite.
You also know that the infection spreads though cuts and open wounds.
Nobody is immune to the infection, not even the animals and insects.

Here's the twist, The worldwide military and governments are not on your side. They'll kill you and the survivors on sight for "national security" issues. The world media also kept a closed lid on this emergency during the entire outbreak to minimize survivability.

Stolen from = http://left4deadforums.com/1739-zombie-outbreak-reality.html
Back to top Go down
http://604life.heavenforum.com
-kT
I'm starting to like this
-kT

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:31 pm

fucking get in a car and book it. i am legend style.

take the car to some garage. build a tank-mobile, board up the windows and weld iron plates onto everything. go jack up a store with guns and shit, then just live the rest of my life driving around and shooting shits thru windows.

thats what I would do. you're a sitting duck without something around you. a house is way too big, and doesn't move. a car would, IMO be the best solution =D

i'd get whoever i could with me too, in different cars. fucking rolling brigade of zombie killing tank mobile things
Back to top Go down
http://www.waterwillrise.com/kt
burning77
I just can't stop Posting!
burning77

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:42 pm

^lol yea i would go with that idea too.
Back to top Go down
Nyaa
Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:58 pm

Shoot myself and get it over with.

Why?

1. Food supply is limited
2. Zombies can detect you.
3. Assuming they do come in hordes, you will get raped.
4. Ammunitions are limited.
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:29 pm

^ not really.

as long as you keep moving, you could have all the food available to you. by the time you run out of all the worlds food, the zombies probably wouldve all died.

yes, but..you have GUNZ.

you're not alone. or it doesnt say youre alone, you could save the entire richmond to be your crew LOL

as long as you keep moving around the world, you can find endless ammo.

moving bridgade idea ftw!
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:34 am

I'll let my close friends and family know about this. those who chooses to believe me will follow.
Then find a truck and start welding armor for it.
sumthing like this, (below)
Zombie Outbreak in Reality Dragon-truck
Load up on Weapons and supplies. and just see how long we can last Very Happy

Things I would be wearing.
- A Beater (Black coz it's sexy)
- A Hoodie
- A Pair of Jeans
- A Pair Black and White Converse (my Favourite)
- A Trucker Hat (so I dun need to do my hair lol)
- A Solid Snake Style Holster

Things inside "Traveling Back Pack."
- Rations. (3 servings)
- Chocolates (gotta have sugar)
- Water. (3 bottles)
- Craven Menthol (5packs min.) (knowing this exists my biggest enemy should be -kT lolz)
- Lighter.
- Flash Light. (w/ extra battery)
- GPS (Friend Tracking Type, like in Battle Royale)
- First Aid Kit
- Rope (always, incase)

Weapons of choice:
- Sniper Rifle (Night Vision + Heat Vision Scope)
- Dual Hand Guns
- Clips (as much as my solid snake holster can carry)
- Raiden's Katana (sex)
Back to top Go down
Raid3n
Raid3n

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:39 pm

lol "snake's holster" is just a thigh holster lol. you can get it at any surplus store.

pretty much the same as shunya except i would also raid a surplus store for gear.
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 2:42 pm

you guys are retarded. the answer is simple. barracade yourself (and whoever you want to save ) inside a wal-mart and you'll live for months on end.
Back to top Go down
Raid3n
Raid3n

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:06 pm

it would have to be an american walmart
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 4:00 pm

hahaha maybe... one advantage WOULD have been that the american wal-marts sold ammunition. THANKS A LOT MICHAEL MOORE.
Back to top Go down
Raid3n
Raid3n

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 4:20 pm

exactly why i said that haha.

the ones in the states sell firearms and ammunition, whereas the canadian ones don't. or ammunition at the very most, you'd still have to find weapons.
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 4:44 pm

@ shunya

hahahahahha! hey, not just me! jmc too =P LOL

and also, thats exactly what I meant for the convoy thing.
I think this makes a better defence vehicle for you, chris

Zombie Outbreak in Reality Death-Race-Dreadnaught

i'll take this Razz

Zombie Outbreak in Reality Medium_2546947713_50f9c58e8e_o

and chris...why buy all those things? when the zombie outbreak begins, just last a day without all those things and go to convenience stores and shit and just take whatever you like. same goes for gas, clothing, smokes, whatever. everything would be pretty much free, keep that in mind

@ spoon.ek9

that's an awful idea. first of all, the more zombies that find out where you are, the more fucked you are. what happens when some smart ones decide to come in thru the roof or whatever? if a whole team of you is standing at the doors shooting and a wave comes from behind, you're fucked. this is proven from starcraft experience, ONE team memeber doesn't do their job and your whole team is fucked. Remember, there's likely no lighting at night other than flashlights or lamps

also, walmart supplies will have to run out eventually. i'd give a month or two. if you're in a vehicle, you can keep travelling around the world until you run out of all the supplies in the WORLD. Worlds supplies, or walmarts supplies
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:48 pm

@kT buy it incase i run out LMAO! u never know kt. smokes = life!
Back to top Go down
Raid3n
Raid3n

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:09 pm

i'd like to correct you on one thing kT...

you can drive around the CONTINENT...you'd have to find a boat/plane to get to the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
burning77
I just can't stop Posting!
burning77

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:19 pm

lol. get those like scuba cars haha.
but how do you fill up gas?
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:07 am

Raid3n wrote:
exactly why i said that haha.

the ones in the states sell firearms and ammunition, whereas the canadian ones don't. or ammunition at the very most, you'd still have to find weapons.

i'm not sure if you knew what i meant by what i said. michael moore did a documentary on the columbine shootings. because of his actions, wal-mart no longer sells ammunition. guns, probably, ammunition, definetly not.

-kT wrote:
@ shunya

hahahahahha! hey, not just me! jmc too =P LOL

and also, thats exactly what I meant for the convoy thing.
I think this makes a better defence vehicle for you, chris

Zombie Outbreak in Reality Death-Race-Dreadnaught

i'll take this Razz

Zombie Outbreak in Reality Medium_2546947713_50f9c58e8e_o

and chris...why buy all those things? when the zombie outbreak begins, just last a day without all those things and go to convenience stores and shit and just take whatever you like. same goes for gas, clothing, smokes, whatever. everything would be pretty much free, keep that in mind

@ spoon.ek9

that's an awful idea. first of all, the more zombies that find out where you are, the more fucked you are. what happens when some smart ones decide to come in thru the roof or whatever? if a whole team of you is standing at the doors shooting and a wave comes from behind, you're fucked. this is proven from starcraft experience, ONE team memeber doesn't do their job and your whole team is fucked. Remember, there's likely no lighting at night other than flashlights or lamps

also, walmart supplies will have to run out eventually. i'd give a month or two. if you're in a vehicle, you can keep travelling around the world until you run out of all the supplies in the WORLD. Worlds supplies, or walmarts supplies

ok honestly, you're a fucking tard. how many educated zombies do you know? have you seen how high and gigantic a wal-mart is? who said anything about shooting thru the entrance at them? 2 months max? please. oh and yes, i'm sure your starcraft experience will help you survive, please sign up for afghanistan now. you really think you can drive endlessly? this isn't a video game we're talking about YOU RUN OUT OF GAS. i'm sure the zombies will be fine with you gassing up. they'll just stand and watch cuz they know that wouldn't be fair. around the world on a ground vehicle, really? cmon now, use that thing between your ears. oh and FYI, there are enough freakin flashlights/lamps/batteries in a walmart to light up a large portion of the store.

OKAY enough flaming. the reason wal-mart works is because it is basically a world on its own. food, clothing, medical supplies, medication, explosive/flammable items, weapons. block all entrances and hunker down until you figure out how you eliminate your opponent in large numbers with minimal effort. idea? propane tanks thrown from, of course, the roof. no propane you say? molotov cocktails work too. i could go on... but this should be enough.
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:31 am

either way i'd rather be moving then be a sitting duck in one area.

don't criticize what knowledge im trying to use. Do any of us here have any experience with any zombies IRL? no dude, we don't. What else experience other than that of games and movies do we have? absolutely NONE. so yeah, i'll use my starcraft experience, my left 4 dead experience, my zombie movie experience, and maybe it'll be good enough for me.

if you're with a big enough crew, i'm sure you could surround a gas station while one car fills up, following another. I was waiting for this question to come up. and maybe when you run out of gas then you can barricade yourself inside a walmart. but nobody said rescue was coming, so I still stand by the fact that moving around in a large group of cars/trucks would be better than holing yourself in a walmart.

and like you said, what do you do when you run out of ammo inside the walmart? take a stroll next door to the ammo store and pick some up?

i have my ideas, you have yours. we're just having a friendly discussion here, and you start flaming. no need for any of that, man.
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:27 pm

in my defense, saying my idea is awful and that i would be fucked isnt what i consider a friendly conversation.
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:36 pm

true enough. apologies on my behalf.
Back to top Go down
Nyaa
Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:59 am

JIHADA JIHADA LALALALALAL
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:02 pm

hey boys~! WHY SO SERIOUS?
Back to top Go down
Raid3n
Raid3n

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Derka derka mohammed jihad?
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 2:39 am

southpark reference!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Outbreak in Reality   Zombie Outbreak in Reality Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Outbreak in Reality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 604Life Styles :: 604Life General Chat-
Jump to: