Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
burning77
I just can't stop Posting!
burning77

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings Empty
PostSubject: Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings   Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:01 pm

Japanese tuner Ings has released a front bumper and spoiler kit for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X. The N-Spec Lancer Evo 10 CZ4A looks at a glance like many of the other over-sculpted front ends available from various tuners, but the large intake, curious upper-intake ram air inlet, canards, brake ducts and intercooler shrouds of the Ings bumper appear to have been track-tested. The kit will also include a Z-Power wing when it goes on sale in a few months.

Ings plans to offer the front bumper in fiberglass or a "hybrid aero" urethane-fiberglass blend.

There's not much information about the N-Spec Evo 10 at the Ings website, other than the specifications of the demonstration vehicle (which features brake and suspension modifications in addition to the body kit and Ings Sports 18-inch wheels, if you were curious), and pricing has not yet been released.

Source: autoblog.com

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings Ings-lancer-evo-x-n-spec
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings Ings-lancer-evo-x-n-spec_1
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings Ings-lancer-evo-x-n-spec_2
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings Ings-lancer-evo-x-n-spec_3
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings Ings-lancer-evo-x-n-spec_4
Back to top Go down
-kT
I'm starting to like this
-kT

PostSubject: Re: Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings   Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:04 pm

back yes
front is disappointing
Back to top Go down
http://www.waterwillrise.com/kt
Raid3n
Raid3n

PostSubject: Re: Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings   Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:24 pm

like ings in general, it may be track tested and functional, but it is esthetically over worked.

and how many of the cars that will be sporting this (or any of the other cars with ings kit) will ever see a track day in their life?
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings   Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:51 pm

i still find the rear bumper on this car is way too huge. like in the last picture, if thats where the bumper stopped (or shortly there after), it would look better.
Back to top Go down
Raid3n
Raid3n

PostSubject: Re: Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings   Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:05 pm

that last picture doesn't even show the bottom of the boot lid. if it stopped there, there would be no bumper at all.
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings   Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:23 pm

i know that haha.. but you know what i mean. the rear bumper cover is way too fat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings   Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings Empty

Back to top Go down

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X N-Spec by Ings
Page 1 of 1