Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So rampage like flies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
landuanfengfeng
I don't post...

So rampage like flies Empty
PostSubject: So rampage like flies   So rampage like flies EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Once heard an American professor .Buy FF14 Gil
of biology teacher talked about doing experiments: the few bees into a flat in the bottle, the bottom toward the bright side, mouth open. Bees are flying towards a light is continuously moving, but continue to hit the sidewall on. Finally, they all seem to know their not the bottle will never fly, who are no longer try, all of them dying fall bottom. Professor, these bees poured out the bottle as is put away, then put in a few flies. Flies and bees do not, they are in addition to a bright office flew, but also the direction of flight to the other, or up, or down, or to the backlight of the place, in short, they kept hitting the wall, but eventually flying out of the narrow bottleneck, with their unremitting efforts they changed the fate of as bees.
This is my senior year in the last class on the teacher told us the story. At that time, we are facing the pressure of employment, everyone panic, many peopleCheap FF14 Gil
for their own future and destiny is one confused. Day, the teacher had finished the story, seriously said to us: the "three-year-old before, do not expect to make any major achievement. Anything you can try, barreling around to attack than to be clever is much more conservative and pessimistic about nothing and die."
Twinkling of an eye a few years now, I have a student to do marketing, is already a large area of the agency, and to know that when he graduated from college parents engage in selling or strongly opposed to; There is also a student, after several unsuccessful job search, even to change jobs do you like computers, now has some company. I have a primary school student, because the injury had to stay idle at home, he should go sell steamed bread, the whole family is a wave of opposition in rural someone's not steamed a bread? However, he is the bread of disability business has been done around the county seat, became famous for the rich star.
Today, I suddenly thought of sitting in front of the computer teachers had talked about the story to us, may we never know which way is a shortcut to successrunescape gold
In fact, people always have to be off for some time as the bees in the bottle as a loss-stricken, what matters is not eager to bail out to find a breakthrough, Burnout may be the best choice.
In fact, is so successful and there is no secret to those around us successful, attempts are rampage to find opportunities. While often knocked badly beaten, fail more, but have found the direction and space for their own. (Text / Deng as)
Back to top Go down

So rampage like flies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 604Life Styles :: 604Life General Chat-
Jump to: