Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, my name is

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Yass
I'm too cool for this
Mike Yass

Hello, my name is Empty
PostSubject: Hello, my name is   Hello, my name is EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:36 am

Michael Yass, but you can call me Mike.
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

Hello, my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is   Hello, my name is EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:41 am

hello "Mike"
Back to top Go down
http://604life.heavenforum.com
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

Hello, my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is   Hello, my name is EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:00 pm

what up. what do you drive? =)
Back to top Go down
Mike Yass
I'm too cool for this
Mike Yass

Hello, my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is   Hello, my name is EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:32 pm

spoon.ek9 wrote:
I don't have one and I'm not really into cars. With that new skytrain coming into Richmond, I might not even have to get one in the future. silent

Well, if I do get one for some reason, I'll just buy a fuel-efficient one that's got good safety ratings.
Back to top Go down
Nyaa
I'm starting to like this
Nyaa

Hello, my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is   Hello, my name is EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Mike Yass wrote:
spoon.ek9 wrote:
I don't have one and I'm not really into cars. With that new skytrain coming into Richmond, I might not even have to get one in the future. silent

Well, if I do get one for some reason, I'll just buy a fuel-efficient one that's got good safety ratings.

yarr another one not into cars;D
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

Hello, my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is   Hello, my name is EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:51 pm

Mike Yass wrote:
spoon.ek9 wrote:

that's so true, mmm honda fit?
Back to top Go down
Mike Yass
I'm too cool for this
Mike Yass

Hello, my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is   Hello, my name is EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:56 pm

Maybe, but who knows, it might be years from now. Maybe there's going to be even safer and more efficient car when I start looking to purchase. I just know a lot of the hybrid and fuel efficient ones right now are more expensive. Well, mostly the hybrids.
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

Hello, my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is   Hello, my name is EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:01 am

Mike Yass wrote:
Maybe, but who knows, it might be years from now. Maybe there's going to be even safer and more efficient car when I start looking to purchase. I just know a lot of the hybrid and fuel efficient ones right now are more expensive. Well, mostly the hybrids.
haha yeah, but I'd still go with the honda fit``
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

Hello, my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is   Hello, my name is EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:52 am

i find it very interesting that you have no interest in cars and yet, have joined a car enthusiasts' forum heh. not that that's a bad thing.

i'd also recommend a honda fit. ultra low emissions vehicle (ULEV), tons of air bags, excellent ratings for crash testing, and super fuel efficient. and what does this car have that domestics in its class don't have? honda reliability! i work at honda... so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

Hello, my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is   Hello, my name is EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:59 pm

spoon.ek9 wrote:
i find it very interesting that you have no interest in cars and yet, have joined a car enthusiasts' forum heh. not that that's a bad thing.

i'd also recommend a honda fit. ultra low emissions vehicle (ULEV), tons of air bags, excellent ratings for crash testing, and super fuel efficient. and what does this car have that domestics in its class don't have? honda reliability! i work at honda... so yeah.
so hard selling``
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is   Hello, my name is Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 604Life Styles :: New Members Area-
Jump to: