Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW MEMBERS: General Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

NEW MEMBERS: General Rules Empty
PostSubject: NEW MEMBERS: General Rules   NEW MEMBERS: General Rules EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:30 am

General Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------
1) We would like 604life to be a positive place. No personally attacks and also take your personal problems away from the forum please. If you really have something negative to say, keep it to PMs.

If you don't like a member's car, that's fine, but if you can't express your opinion in a polite and civil manner, then then please keep your opinions to yourself. Same goes for when you're speaking of other forums. If you feel the need to be negative, at least be constructive or your post will be deleted.

2) Offensive racism, personal attacks, flaming and sexism are out. Offensive meaning serious and not in a joking manner.

3) Avatars/Signatures/Images in post: keep them clean, nothing that would be NSFW unless stated in the title. Keep sigs small please and no inappropriate images as sigs or avatars.

4) NO SMS/TXT TYPE LANGUAGE. Typo's are one thing, but you are expected to make an effort with your posting/spelling/grammar. Acronyms are one thing, but I dUn WaN aNy1 tOrKiNg LiKe dIs pLeAsE. If everyone takes the time to communicate well there will be a whole lot less misunderstandings, which is a good thing.

5) Thread Titles. When creating a thread, please put some thought into the name of it. Be specific in what you post as thread title to make searching easier in future.

6) Keep spam in threads to a minimum please. Spam in spam threads are fine but if a member is asking a specific question, we don't want a page of off-topic spam.

Buying and Selling
-----------------------------------------------------------
Classifieds are for contributing forum members only. If it's clear that you've come on just to sell goods, your classified posts and account will be deleted. Be warned that any threads that do not adhere to the following WILL be deleted without any prior warning.

1) Clearly state what what it is you are selling, the condition of the parts being sold, any model specific information, your location, contact details and whether you will ship interstate.

2) Try your best to post images with your thread.

3) No continuous thread bumping!
Back to top Go down
Yushimi
Just On Coz I'm Bored
Yushimi

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBERS: General Rules   NEW MEMBERS: General Rules EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:24 am

Please read the buy and sell rules. Its there for a reason. I do not want to see the same thread bumped up a billion times a day.

I repeat. ONE bump per day. You'll be surprised how many people do not follow this rule.
If suspected that your are selling stolen goods. I will lock the thread and report it. So best to provide where you got it, and why your selling. Do not state," Because I felt like it. "

Thank you.

- Buy & Sell Moderator
Yushimi
Back to top Go down
JYC
ANBU
ANBU
JYC

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBERS: General Rules   NEW MEMBERS: General Rules EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:41 pm

Most important rule,

ENJOY our community!

If you have any suggestions on editing threads or moving off topic threads, please PM me!
I can moderate this forum anytime on my new Blackberry! Please don't post comments on forum rules etc.
Instead PM me or the section's Moderator, Thank You.

That also applies to conflicts between members, please PM me regarding the problem and provide information about the source of the conflict and I will attend to the matter ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW MEMBERS: General Rules   NEW MEMBERS: General Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBERS: General Rules
Page 1 of 1