Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delete this immature section and mods.

Go down 
+13
burning77
Raid3n
JYC
5.201314%
elkayem
swfk
spoon.ek9
Yushimi
-kT
ac101
darthchilli
Nyaa
minix3
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:35 pm

minix3 wrote:
spoon.ek9 wrote:
hahah wow, just amazing. you seem to pride yourself as being the most mature of anyone around here and yet you sink to the level of petty insults that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. VERY mature of you. maybe you'll realise one day that the world doesn't revolve around you. your opinion only means so much, the place isn't going to conform solely to your ideas.

I don't pride myself as being anything. I just think if everyone is acting like a 10 year old with petty insults I shall do the same to someone who obviously doesn't understand my motivation for posting this thread.
The world doesn't resolve around me. Heck, I'm not even on the same continent as everyone else. I just think most of this section is unnecessary since it contains posts about people's personal issues. If it was forum related then I'm not 100% against it. I'm just over reading this days of our lives drama.

interesting. please quote anywhere on this forum where i have directed a petty insult in your direction. this section is specifically made for fighting. please note the disclaimer. neither you or anyone else has to read this section of the forum. just because YOU think it should not exist, does not mean we have to immediately bow to your demands. you are but ONE user within a group. if you think you're not being pushy, think a little more clearly about how you convey your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:44 pm

spoon.ek9 wrote:
minix3 wrote:
spoon.ek9 wrote:
hahah wow, just amazing. you seem to pride yourself as being the most mature of anyone around here and yet you sink to the level of petty insults that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. VERY mature of you. maybe you'll realise one day that the world doesn't revolve around you. your opinion only means so much, the place isn't going to conform solely to your ideas.

I don't pride myself as being anything. I just think if everyone is acting like a 10 year old with petty insults I shall do the same to someone who obviously doesn't understand my motivation for posting this thread.
The world doesn't resolve around me. Heck, I'm not even on the same continent as everyone else. I just think most of this section is unnecessary since it contains posts about people's personal issues. If it was forum related then I'm not 100% against it. I'm just over reading this days of our lives drama.

interesting. please quote anywhere on this forum where i have directed a petty insult in your direction. this section is specifically made for fighting. please note the disclaimer. neither you or anyone else has to read this section of the forum. just because YOU think it should not exist, does not mean we have to immediately bow to your demands. you are but ONE user within a group. if you think you're not being pushy, think a little more clearly about how you convey your thoughts.

I never said you were directing insults at me. I just said I will act the same towards someone who clearly doesn't understand. I don't expect people to "bow down to my demands", I simply said it may be more beneficial if we didn't have this section and keep the beefs forum based. I never once said I wasn't being pushy. Clearly, I am. If others think it is for the greater good of the forum to have this section then let it be. I just stated that in my opinion, it is a little immature and stupid.
Back to top Go down
swfk
I'm starting to like this

Location : Vee, Aye, En, See, Oh, You, Vee, Eee, Are, comma, Bee, See

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:16 pm

but clearly telling him to "get a real car" does not relate or even can be a valid insult for the sake of fight club, in my opinion, i think that was pretty spam
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:43 am

swfk wrote:
but clearly telling him to "get a real car" does not relate or even can be a valid insult for the sake of fight club, in my opinion, i think that was pretty spam

thank you.
Back to top Go down
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:28 am

swfk wrote:

Neither does half the shit that gets posted here. Hence my point that I am posting was everybody else.
Back to top Go down
swfk

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:38 am

but you were pointing the finger at him instead of the whole group of ppl who are spamming random shit, please state your point clearly, why state your point in a fashion similar to the others, what difference are u to them then? make a difference by being different, not joining the pack of sheep.
Back to top Go down
minix3
Just On Coz I'm Bored

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:29 am

Clearly me "being different" is not working. I did that so others can see my point of how stupid this bashing section is. It is so people can view why I am against it. There is so many comments that are unnecessary and negative over the forum and especially in this fight club section.
Back to top Go down
elkayem
elkayem

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:23 am

Clearly if you're gonna keep arguing you're not fit to be a mod either. =]

This is probably one of the worst threads in fight club if we're gonna rate it in your view.

Read through the whole thread and I didn't quite understand what the main point of this whole thread is...
Back to top Go down
swfk

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:23 am

to have an ATTEMPT to shut down FC, i said "attempt" since i can't tell the future. this is my GUESS lol
Back to top Go down
5.201314%
I just can't stop Posting!
5.201314%

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:20 pm

I AM TO YOU MEMBERS WHAT APOLOCALYPSE IS TO MUTANTS!

En-Sabah-Nur.
Back to top Go down
http://604life.havenforum.com/
JYC
ANBU
ANBU
JYC

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:19 pm

Actually most of the real bashing you see here between a few of us is becuz we are real life friends,
We do respect any new members of this forum, but we like to flame our own friends occassionally.......
Fight club is made so that some ppl with two different point of views can resolve it in here at the entertainment of other users.

If you don't want to see ppl bashing other ppl, jus don't follow that particular thread anymore.
Personally I have not even been into Fight Club once in revscene just because of that, I don't care about their silly arguements.

Fight club will also remain so that a thread gone bad can go there so someone doesn't end up posting any insulting threads at each other outside of FC and make our forums look bad.

If you have any problems with someone's immaturity, feel free to PM him/her and let them know.

Please try not to flame up every thread post that is different in what you have in mind.

Otherwise if you have any further problems you are worried about let Chris or me know about it and we'll try to resolve it.
Back to top Go down
elkayem
elkayem

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:07 pm

JYC wrote:
Actually most of the real bashing you see here between a few of us is becuz we are real life friends,
We do respect any new members of this forum, but we like to flame our own friends occassionally.......
Fight club is made so that some ppl with two different point of views can resolve it in here at the entertainment of other users.

If you don't want to see ppl bashing other ppl, jus don't follow that particular thread anymore.
Personally I have not even been into Fight Club once in revscene just because of that, I don't care about their silly arguements.

Fight club will also remain so that a thread gone bad can go there so someone doesn't end up posting any insulting threads at each other outside of FC and make our forums look bad.

If you have any problems with someone's immaturity, feel free to PM him/her and let them know.

Please try not to flame up every thread post that is different in what you have in mind.

Otherwise if you have any further problems you are worried about let Chris or me know about it and we'll try to resolve it.
Joey...
FUCK YOU BITCH!
THIS IS FC! ANYTHING HAPPENS LOL
Back to top Go down
JYC
ANBU
ANBU
JYC

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:54 am

Then we'll see what happens outside espot hahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Raid3n
Raid3n

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:05 am

^ more cars on fire? =o
Back to top Go down
burning77
burning77

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:50 pm

burning tl-s????
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:19 pm

that's hawt.
Back to top Go down
JYC
ANBU
ANBU
JYC

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:32 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Raid3n
Raid3n

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:08 am

bow chika wow wow
Back to top Go down
Shyfted
I don't post...
Shyfted

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:33 pm

elkayem wrote:
JYC wrote:

Joey...
FUCK YOU BITCH!
THIS IS FC! ANYTHING HAPPENS LOL

joey aint ur bitch.... lulz
Back to top Go down
Mikol
I don't post...

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:59 am

spoon.ek9 wrote:
that's hawt.

Agree.
Back to top Go down
5.201314%
5.201314%

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:13 am

Yushimi wrote:
Certain people just think it's funny so they make threads about it in the FC.
It's as simple as that. Supposely it keeps the forum alive.
I simply ignore a lot of posts now after that whole..."problem" in FC.
I've kept a lot of stuff to PMs because of that.
A quick example was a post made by minix3. I just simply ignored it even though it did hit a super mini nerve on my end. But hey, this is the world. Nothing is perfect. And I dont think a forum will be perfect. Keeping in mind that it seems like a lot of people come to the FC to just randomly go off topic and flame as a joke. There will be trolls, it's not like you can have a sensor that beeps when a troll signs up for 604life. *But that would be so cool...lolz*
Whatever, that was my 2cents. I'll keep it at that.

PS: minix3, there was no intention to flame at you in anyway. Just that, that was the last thing I read before coming here lolz

LOL you ignore things?

Woman please... (if that's indeed what you are)

You're the biggest narccist i've ever seen... and it sickens me. I never start the shit with people, I simply give my reply till you people cry or beg me to stop. That's both you and some other people on this board XD

But in reality, i'm joking most of the time... and Will has a giant vajayjay!
Back to top Go down
Mike Yass
I'm too cool for this
Mike Yass

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:48 pm

ITT:
minix3 wrote:
I am personally sick of reading people's whingey whiney complaints wi-BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
5.201314%
5.201314%

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:15 pm

I AM A BANANA
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:56 am

Okay sorry for being late reading this topic.
as for the FC it stays joey's got a Point``
and as for Mods and Admins, I'm going to re-do everything.
therefore I will have a new section posted
Back to top Go down
http://604life.heavenforum.com
Nyaa
Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:08 am

I miss you Michelle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delete this immature section and mods.   Delete this immature section and mods. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Delete this immature section and mods.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next