Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shunya vs -kT

Go down 
+15
Raid3n
Shyfted
STI_GDB-F
Kodamu
JYC
5.201314%
swfk
tofu
KooKiE MoNsTeR!
elkayem
spoon.ek9
darthchilli
-kT
Mikol
Shunya
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:35 am

This began October 2nd 2008, on facebook on -kT's topic of "09CSX>08CSX?" topic.
I told him that the 09 looks like a piece of shiet,
but it wouldn't matter since he's leeching of his parents anyway.
so he didn't really have a choice for purchasing it.
then he goes of and deletes it, which i was fine with it until is saw this.
Shunya vs -kT Untitl10
which is a funny thing coz one time in front of parker place we had a convo.
Quote :
Chris: forget it man, if you're gunna get a CSX then might as well Type-S
KT: well not like I don't want one just that mom's gunna pay since she's sharing with me so no type-s since it's manual.
Chris: oh... nvm then base is good enough
(the convo was like that but not in exact words)
so then on his wall I wrote:
Quote :
parent's not paying? u can afford it?
coz you were telling me about parent's buying so can't type S.
And how are you making money to pay off even downpayment?
u dun even have money to buy ur own smokes.
like not trying to be an ass and all but you know...
we all know when you bum off us you still have a pack in your pocket.
like dun be so cheap man.. mo chin jau mo chin dun need to bs man...
just like the R32 that u've been tellin' people about too...
if you had one, you would still have past owner registrations and other to prove so.
but yeah if you're so strong about buy this car 100% on your own then there's no difference between a base and a Type S.
besides didn't need to delete a post if you were gunna buy it youself.
deletion of a post = hiding from other people's eyes.
you could of kept it on and make a big statement with back up telling people you're getting it yourself.
then it would of made me look retarded Very Happy
but I'm pretty sure I'm right, since after the Kingspark incident.
he replys thru a PM on facebook
Shunya vs -kT Untitl11
this made me laugh, didn't even reply back, coz this is so bs...

so main point of this thread:
- KT doesn't bum smokes off people
- KT needs to buy a Type-S coz his mom needs to drive manual Very Happy
- KT was a ex R32 Owner that he claims mom wouldn't let him drive.
- KT Complete ignored my R32/Kingspark Topics Very Happy
- KT can finance a new car when he can't even pay for instant noodles at twinkle Very Happy

Facts
- KT would take $5 dollars from the dinner's bill and act innocent when someone saw but didn't say anything about it.
- KT bums smokes off us while telling us he's out when it's obvious that we can see a cigarette case in his pocket.
- KT Bullshits about owning a Skyline GTR (BNR32) when no one has ever seen it.

sigh*, sometimes kids really dun need to act all that just to fit in...
Back to top Go down
http://604life.heavenforum.com
Mikol
I don't post...

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:48 am

Chris why so serious..??

I mean, those are facts that we know(no hard feelings KT) but do you really have to point it all out like this?? Even though this is the FC.
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:12 am

Mikol wrote:
Chris why so serious..??

I mean, those are facts that we know(no hard feelings KT) but do you really have to point it all out like this?? Even though this is the FC.
haha yes feel like an asshole today Very Happy
and since he deleted my posts here's a place where I make the rules Very Happy
delete? I doubt it's possible in my fight club Very Happy

welcome to the fight club Very Happy

and +1 for Chris Very Happy

1-0
Back to top Go down
-kT
I'm starting to like this
-kT

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:05 pm

sigh.

okay lets continue this then

where is your proof i bum smokes off people? i ALWAYS have my own pack except on special occassions when i have no ID to buy. its 10 bucks, anybody can afford it.
i've asked people about this whether its true, and quote, one person said "once or twice out of the millions of times we've smoked"

and @ the kingspark thing
if you're talking about the time someone took TEN dollars, not FIVE, it wasn't me. if you can't even remember how much the missing amount was, how are you supposed to remember anything else from that incident? yes, I am putting your memory into question

@ the R32 incident
a few members from 5tiuA put this into question a long time ago, they asked around, and a few people vouched for me. this happened somewhere in the wangan mt3 group on fb. dig around and you'll find it, but you shouldn't have to, since said members are on this forum

i don't even know what you're talking about @ the instant noodle thing at twinkle.

and last, but not least, i'll repeat what i said. i said i can't get a type S because my mom will be selling her car when i get mine, since she rarely drives it anyway. she can't drive manual. my parents are paying for the insurance, but gas and the car itself would be payed for by myself.

you make so many assumptions, such as the fact that I don't have a job. I do have a job.
Then again, how would you know so much about me that you know I don't have a job?

As you can see, I already put this to rest, with my second msg on fb. I make a normal note on fb, you come in with stuff like "you're leeching off your parents" and "when you get a REAL car, like a type S"
I didn't have any flames in the note, and you come in and start flaming. To deter any more flaming, I delete the comment and reply you on your wall. you THEN go and make a totally unnecessary comment on both my note AND my wall.

READ your replies, and read mine, then tell me who's trying to start an argument here.
Whatever man. Like you said, your forum, your rules.

+99 for Chris.

100-0
Back to top Go down
http://www.waterwillrise.com/kt
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:42 pm

-kT wrote:
where is your proof i bum smokes off people? i ALWAYS have my own pack except on special occassions when i have no ID to buy. its 10 bucks, anybody can afford it.
i've asked people about this whether its true, and quote, one person said "once or twice out of the millions of times we've smoked
From people we both know, Harris is one and the funny thing is vicki is also one, she asked me why you do that too which i couldn't reply so i laughed. and miko agrees too.[/quote]

-kT wrote:

and @ the kingspark thing
if you're talking about the time someone took TEN dollars, not FIVE, it wasn't me. if you can't even remember how much the missing amount was, how are you supposed to remember anything else from that incident? yes, I am putting your memory into question
as you can see this post was posted early in the morning Very Happy so my memory from after working 12hrs aren't pretty well with numbers i guess Very Happy. but yeah, JOJO and both Carmen saw you take money off the bill. at 1st they thought you needed to break for change or sumthing but when money from the total of the bill became short they realized u just took it for your greed.

-kT wrote:

@ the R32 incident
a few members from 5tiuA put this into question a long time ago, they asked around, and a few people vouched for me. this happened somewhere in the wangan mt3 group on fb. dig around and you'll find it, but you shouldn't have to, since said members are on this forum
hey like i said if you have people to vouch for you then you would have them do so where I can see it.
and simple as that prove of vehicle registration is the easiest way mr. GTR.

-kT wrote:

i don't even know what you're talking about @ the instant noodle thing at twinkle.
oh i was working at twinkle that day and you couldn't pay for your noodles and at then end asked a 14 year old to pay for you Very Happy

-kT wrote:

and last, but not least, i'll repeat what i said. i said i can't get a type S because my mom will be selling her car when i get mine, since she rarely drives it anyway. she can't drive manual. my parents are paying for the insurance, but gas and the car itself would be payed for by myself.
oh so now she's actually paying for parts of it eh?
haha what ever happened to "she's not paying for it, I AM!"? LMFAO!

-kT wrote:
you make so many assumptions, such as the fact that I don't have a job. I do have a job.
Then again, how would you know so much about me that you know I don't have a job?
you only think I make so many assumptions, such as the fact that I don't have a job. when the fact is I never mentioned anything about you not having a job Very Happy

-kT wrote:

As you can see, I already put this to rest, with my second msg on fb. I make a normal note on fb, you come in with stuff like "you're leeching off your parents" and "when you get a REAL car, like a type S"
I didn't have any flames in the note, and you come in and start flaming. To deter any more flaming, I delete the comment and reply you on your wall. you THEN go and make a totally unnecessary comment on both my note AND my wall.

READ your replies, and read mine, then tell me who's trying to start an argument here.
hahaha, what I said was
Quote :
I told him that the 09 looks like a piece of shiet,
but it wouldn't matter since he's leeching of his parents anyway.
then I told you If you're gunna buy a car yourself then you get a real car like a type-s instead of a base model Very Happy
haha well damn fuck man, you must be very fucking mature aren't you?

aniwaise lemme ask you this.
what's the finance rate at honda currently?
what's your occupation?
how much are you getting from your "JOB"
can it actually affort your "CAR" that you're gunna pay?
do you pay for "rent"?
do you pay for your "bills"? (i.e. hydro, electricity. phone, etc.)

can you even drive manual? oh wait... you dun need to know coz u're mom can teach you XD
until u can blow me away on the streets u'll always be under me lil boy Very Happy
like VRT saids TOO SOON JUNIOR! Go play games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:29 pm

Shunya wrote:
From people we both know, Harris is one and the funny thing is vicki is also one, she asked me why you do that too which i couldn't reply so i laughed. and miko agrees too.

I don't ask Harris. he always has belmonts, which I don't smoke. why would i "regularly" ask him if I was gonna get something I hated? the only people I would ever ask for them are you, vicki and jmc, because of cravens. 4pm and your memories still clouded? i've asked vicki, yes. she asks me too, we give each other them back and forth.

I only had one ten and one twenty in my wallet from the moment i walked into the door. I walked out of the door with one ten. people there KNOW that I had a ten in my wallet prior to kingspark. if I had taken it, i would have TWO $10's.

Hard, cause as i've previously admitted, it's my brothers.

Truth, I didn't have cash. She was payed back the next time I saw her, the following day. Also, I didn't ask, she offered.

Actually, yes, she is. Did I ever mention ANYTHING about insurance or gas? NO. All I said was that I was paying for it myself. Did I say I was paying for every part of it myself? Meaning insurance, gas, mods, whatever? No. I did not. I said I was paying for the CAR myself. Get your facts straight.

You didn't mention I didn't have a job, truth. But you did mention in your first post in the group, something about me not making any money income. Meaning I didn't have a job.

What does maturity have to do with anything? You're 20 years old and you're starting arguments with a 17 year old. Before you call others names, look over yourself first.

- The rate of interest depends on how long your finance term is. If you wanna know for ME, it's 3.9%. Useless question.
- I work retail. Again, useless question.
- i'm getting 10.25 an hour. For a third time, useless and irrelevant question.
- Depending on the term and the down payment, yes, it can.
- No, I do not pay for rent. I'm 17, why would I be paying for rent? Fourth irrelevant question.
- Hydro and electricity? Wtf? i'm 17. I live with my parents. Why would I need to pay for those? FIFTH irrelevant question. as for the phone bill, yes, I do pay for my own phone bill, meaning my cell phone bill.

You're an administrator. Have some respect for your own forum, ffs.

Last edited by -kT on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
darthchilli
darthchilli

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:31 pm

to start..
i dont kno about the bumming smokes shit..i wouldnt be surprised if u bum smokes off ppl since u cant legally buy it..regardless..dont be like someone i kno who bums smokes and has a pack to show for ALL THE TIME.

WHERES MY LUCKIES YOU PROMISED!!!! heheheheheheheeheh DELIVER NOW!

speaking of the legal age...

you say u will own and finance the car...
so yea..for you to be able to do this task at this age..

1. YOU WILL NOT BE OWNING THE CAR WITHOUT YOUR PARENTS NAME ON THE FORM
2. YOU WILL 100% be rejected of all OAC financing and leasing due to your age
3. EVEN when you turn 19, you will STILL be rejected on your own credit line without any source of secure income to show the credit offices without your parents name cosigning it.

you can goto the bank and ask to borrow money and finance through them, but then i would have to smack you soo hard for making a stupid decision

no hate, but its a reality check for u on this one
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:34 pm

darthchilli wrote:
to start..
i dont kno about the bumming smokes shit..i wouldnt be surprised if u bum smokes off ppl since u cant legally buy it..regardless..dont be like someone i kno who bums smokes and has a pack to show for ALL THE TIME.

WHERES MY LUCKIES YOU PROMISED!!!! heheheheheheheeheh DELIVER NOW!

speaking of the legal age...

you say u will own and finance the car...
so yea..for you to be able to do this task at this age..

1. YOU WILL NOT BE OWNING THE CAR WITHOUT YOUR PARENTS NAME ON THE FORM
2. YOU WILL 100% be rejected of all OAC financing and leasing due to your age
3. EVEN when you turn 19, you will STILL be rejected on your own credit line without any source of secure income to show the credit offices without your parents name cosigning it.

you can goto the bank and ask to borrow money and finance through them, but then i would have to smack you soo hard for making a stupid decision

no hate, but its a reality check for u on this one

Will, it's Richmond. There's more than enough places for someone under 19 to buy his/her own smokes.

And I offered you them, but you said they were too expensive ==

Also, those details are aside for this argument. Whether or not they are signing for me, the money is coming out of my pocket. my biweekly paycheque is already enough to cover a months worth of payment, and I still have the other paycheque for the month to spend or save.
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:10 am

i think this comes down to a lot of "water blowing" and its finally catching up. as a third party, i can see where there may have been some misconceptions and possibly meaningfully deceptive claims made.

makes me wonder though, what did you do to bring about such a wrath from chris? haha. and yes, i did notice that he opened by saying he feels like being an asshole.
Back to top Go down
elkayem
elkayem

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:29 am

It's a privilege to have your parents get you a car...
Why are you ashamed of it?

Not going against you KT, you know we all love you but....
Why are you ashamed of parents paying for whole or part of it?
Well, you're not ashamed of the part but ya you get my point.

After 3 years of driving, (and countless suspensions in 1 year range T______T and losing all my money to mod and my savings from paying tickets) My TL is the first car that my parents to have even offered to be part of the payment as a University entrance present.
Sure you might say "Yeah living off mommy's car, you're not a real man, pay for your own car, it's a differnet feeling"

I have been working my ass off to afford my previous two cars while in school, and it feels so great to have someone assist you with payments.

I'm not even ashamed of it, you never see Chris bashing ME about it, why? Cuz I don't care! Chris agrees! You know it my lover! LOL HAhahhahaha...

Plus, Chris didn't say it was a bad thing anyway did he? I dunno la, I remember you and I talked about it on MSN but I really didn't pay much attention on the Facebook comment.

But the disadvantage is, they can threaten you sometimes if they wanna use your car and you decline their request. lol

You should be happy about your parents being so nice to you, while you're only 17.
I wasn't only working my ass off at school to get into UBC, I was also working my ass off to get in UBC SO THAT I can finally drive a comfy car or a car that I want but cannot afford myself.
They straight up told me to STFU when I asked for a car when I got my N. lol
I'm just like "FINE WHAT EVERRRR, I'LL GET A CAR MYSELF"
And there I got my first Subiesubie 2.5RS Very Happy (I miss it =[)

P.S - The TL gives me bad luck cuz I have never gotten tickets/suspensions before I sold my Integra.
Kinda gay, all 3 suspensions in 1 year of driving the TL. Maybe black cars are not for me. =\
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:18 am

Quote :
I don't ask Harris. he always has belmonts, which I don't smoke. why would i "regularly" ask him if I was gonna get something I hated? the only people I would ever ask for them are you, vicki and jmc, because of cravens. 4pm and your memories still clouded? i've asked vicki, yes. she asks me too, we give each other them back and forth.
k, from that I forgot to mention it was people knowing you bum while having a pack in your pocket, so my apologies for not making that clear to you. also as most people know I work at manzo therefore I have like hk timezones therefore that's the time I woke up, but I was trying to implement that I worked 12hrs and posted Very Happy late at 3am.

Quote :
I only had one ten and one twenty in my wallet from the moment i walked into the door. I walked out of the door with one ten. people there KNOW that I had a ten in my wallet prior to kingspark. if I had taken it, i would have TWO $10's.
really no one would know how much u actually had in your wallet, and I'm not saying how much you had anyways.
what I stated was that carmen and jojo saw you slip away that bill.

Quote :
haha oh so it's your brother's now eh? ic....

Quote :
Truth, I didn't have cash. She was payed back the next time I saw her, the following day. Also, I didn't ask, she offered.
well so you're saying I'm deaf? when I was the one who brought you guys the bill and stood there?
I'm 100% sure you asked her, then she checks to see if she had enough cash, and agreed to lend you cash

Quote :
Actually, yes, she is. Did I ever mention ANYTHING about insurance or gas? NO. All I said was that I was paying for it myself. Did I say I was paying for every part of it myself? Meaning insurance, gas, mods, whatever? No. I did not. I said I was paying for the CAR myself. Get your facts straight.
therefore it's leeching off them Very Happy and plus with what will stated it's not possible for you to finance a car youself therefore you can't do it on your own Very Happy unless you can straight buyout, otherwise as i stated, therefore = leeching.

Quote :
You didn't mention I didn't have a job, truth. But you did mention in your first post in the group, something about me not making any money income. Meaning I didn't have a job.
I remember correctly stating that you didn't make a steady income. therefore it didn't mean you didn't make any at all.
I'm judging this by when i notice you tend to borrow money and stuff.

Quote :
What does maturity have to do with anything? You're 20 years old and you're starting arguments with a 17 year old. Before you call others names, look over yourself first.
well actually it does, if you are mature enough you would know how to handle a situation better then deleting it and also taking my comments a wrong way there giving me a reply stating you're paying for it yourself when 1st you've told me another story last time Very Happy
Starting arguments imo doesn't affect maturity at all as for parents argue amongst each other as well Very Happy
and now what? you're trying to drag me along into the hole u're in? (omg metaphor clem!)
So what can you stated that I need to look over myself?
I have money, car, and a pretty hot gf Very Happy
I make High income,
My car's a beast, compared to most other cars on the streets.
I can make my gf happy.
what else do i need to do?
I can say, I'm a successful guy at my age Very Happy

Quote :
- The rate of interest depends on how long your finance term is. If you wanna know for ME, it's 3.9%. Useless question.
- No, I do not pay for rent. I'm 17, why would I be paying for rent? Fourth irrelevant question.
- Hydro and electricity? Wtf? i'm 17. I live with my parents. Why would I need to pay for those? FIFTH irrelevant question. as for the phone bill, yes, I do pay for my own phone bill, meaning my cell phone bill.

those questions were just to see how u can afford the car Very Happy therefore not a useless question.

Yeah I'm a Admin, and I do respect my own forum Very Happy therefore I start shit at the fightclub and not elsewhere``.
haha what? am I not correct? can't admin starts shit?
George W Bush can start wars, why can't I?

Also, I didn't say shit about being bad having parents that would buy you a car.
you just took it the wrong way, if i were you I'd be proud to have parents like that.
Back to top Go down
KooKiE MoNsTeR!
I don't post...
KooKiE MoNsTeR!

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:42 am

Darthchilli made a strong point which pwn'ed the kt kid.
it's true tho, couldn't finance without parent's name with my credit line.

As for Spoon.ek9, this guy is on the right track he thinks like me *hug* i think it was mixed up with misconceptions. and mainly choices of words used affected this arguement. as a third party I also believe the admin didn't have intentions of bitching at you. but was more like "you dun really have a choice to pick a year since parents are paying for car. as you KT, I duno if it is true that you parents are or not, but at 17 I'm gunna assume that KT didn't wanna look like he's leeching off the parents there for deleted posts from shunya, and got pissed off at shunya coz he was telling people that he won't be paying, so then tells shunya that he can afford it himself" this is all imo.

elkayem is right. what's wrong with parents paying? you should be proud.

as for KT's comment to shunya about him watching his own maturity, I think shunya just stated his points and I believe nothing more could be argued about maturity beyond this point. like shunya is right, he has the top 3 of what a guy need: money girl car =done.

as for the points outs from shunya and kt. from the looks of a third party shunya's points do look like it has the upper hand.

everything stated here is all imho, so hope it didn't offend anyone.
Back to top Go down
darthchilli
darthchilli

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:40 am

Shunya wrote:
Quote :
k, from that I forgot to mention it was people knowing you bum while having a pack in your pocket, so my apologies for not making that clear to you. also as most people know I work at manzo therefore I have like hk timezones therefore that's the time I woke up, but I was trying to implement that I worked 12hrs and posted Very Happy late at 3am.

Quote :
really no one would know how much u actually had in your wallet, and I'm not saying how much you had anyways.
what I stated was that carmen and jojo saw you slip away that bill.

Quote :
haha oh so it's your brother's now eh? ic....

Quote :
well so you're saying I'm deaf? when I was the one who brought you guys the bill and stood there?
I'm 100% sure you asked her, then she checks to see if she had enough cash, and agreed to lend you cash

Quote :
therefore it's leeching off them Very Happy and plus with what will stated it's not possible for you to finance a car youself therefore you can't do it on your own Very Happy unless you can straight buyout, otherwise as i stated, therefore = leeching.

Quote :
I remember correctly stating that you didn't make a steady income. therefore it didn't mean you didn't make any at all.
I'm judging this by when i notice you tend to borrow money and stuff.

Quote :
well actually it does, if you are mature enough you would know how to handle a situation better then deleting it and also taking my comments a wrong way there giving me a reply stating you're paying for it yourself when 1st you've told me another story last time Very Happy
Starting arguments imo doesn't affect maturity at all as for parents argue amongst each other as well Very Happy
and now what? you're trying to drag me along into the hole u're in? (omg metaphor clem!)
So what can you stated that I need to look over myself?
I have money, car, and a pretty hot gf Very Happy
I make High income,
My car's a beast, compared to most other cars on the streets.
I can make my gf happy.
what else do i need to do?
I can say, I'm a successful guy at my age Very Happy

Quote :

those questions were just to see how u can afford the car Very Happy therefore not a useless question.

Yeah I'm a Admin, and I do respect my own forum Very Happy therefore I start shit at the fightclub and not elsewhere``.
haha what? am I not correct? can't admin starts shit?
George W Bush can start wars, why can't I?

Also, I didn't say shit about being bad having parents that would buy you a car.
you just took it the wrong way, if i were you I'd be proud to have parents like that.

chris just wnats to say his GF is hot...
hahahahahahahaha

but i defend mr.yu and his opinions on this topic. i mean, you cant tell him fuck you on having an opinion

anyways....

kevin..your not gonna get approved shit right now anyways cuz your still a MINOR under provincial law. No one here will ever know if your paying your parents back every month or they just throwing money in your face since your so ballin. I havent seen yo work at all the places you claim to work. ie: sportchek, when i know roughly like..4-6ppl at richmond center working in teh store.

to give you another reality check. I am going to assume 3.9 is for a 4 to 5 year finance. given that, 0down means u pay roughly 700-800, so with school and all..and 10.75 minus all the taxes comin off your paycheck, you make enough to pay the car but not enough to survive

believe me, i know how hard it is to be on your own. and when i say this i mean it
i pay rent, utilities(tv+net, hydro, cellphones), my car needs to be paid off, and living costs

im so tight on money that i cant afford to risk using my creditcard even if my bank account covers the limit by 3x

of course, my next question is, where do you work now?
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 1:57 pm

holy shit. many reply

@ clem - it's not something to be ashamed of, but the way chris says it (leeching), is not what i'm doing.

@kookie monster/darthchilli - it may be argued that I "took everything the wrong way" and that chris had no bad intentions in his first entry at all, but I don't get riled up over nothing. they way he put that first comment on my fb note was, plain and simple, a bash. there's nothing more to it. and if you think about it, the only reason he posted it here, on 604 life, is to get attention. plain and simple, no need for any other explanation.

@ the "me bsing about sportchek" comment..
hope this clears that up.

hardgoods phone list, my employee card, and my uniform. tagged with username and date.

Shunya vs -kT Dsc00831zh4
Shunya vs -kT Dsc00832cz0

As for where i work now, I'll say a retail position inside RC, but i'm going no further.

@ chris - early in the morning, and i've grown tired of replying your endless shit. pointless. waste of time. call it what you will, me running out of ideas, me losing, whatever. I can continue this, but it's a waste of your time, and above all, my own time.

and if you're gonna make yourself a reference to George Bush, look over how well liked he is, and how much of a douchebag he is before you reference yourself to him. Yes?
Back to top Go down
darthchilli
darthchilli

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:02 pm

ok
i believe u then
aii
just never seen you there at all!
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:15 pm

I had really chopped up shifts, varying every week and stuff
and I can't say i worked there for a long time, hated that job.
pay wasn't great, managers were awful, etc. etc.

who are your friends that work there?
Back to top Go down
tofu
Just On Coz I'm Bored

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:52 pm

sport check sucks.. work for mr lube! xDD

free under the table oil changes! ahhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:59 pm

Well, kt's it's not all pointless and useless, it's just simple questions to be answered.
the point wasn't really to win in the 1st place, but to have you actually be fucking honest about your parents paying.
like really If i stood in front of you, you would be saying so much in my face now would you?
aniwaise I'm just saying if he can start wars I can also.`` Very Happy nothing more``
Back to top Go down
swfk

Location : Vee, Aye, En, See, Oh, You, Vee, Eee, Are, comma, Bee, See

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:01 pm

i heard that there's hobos on stolen bikes that will walk in the sportcheck in the morning, jack something and book it on their bike and then staff will get rewards when you catch them LOL i don't know if its true though=P
Back to top Go down
-kT
-kT

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:06 pm

Shunya wrote:
Well, kt's it's not all pointless and useless, it's just simple questions to be answered.
the point wasn't really to win in the 1st place, but to have you actually be fucking honest about your parents paying.
like really If i stood in front of you, you would be saying so much in my face now would you?
aniwaise I'm just saying if he can start wars I can also.`` Very Happy nothing more``

I stand by the fact that my parents aren't paying for the car. Let's make that clear. The money for the car would be coming out of my own pocket. Insurance and all that other stuff is aside, who's signing is also aside. Take from that what you will

Actually, if you're wrong about something, then I'd correct you. Simple as that. There is no "if you were in front of me"

and @ sfwk
umm...no. Sportchek has a pretty good security system. I've never seen a hobo inside Sportchek in the 4/5 months I worked there. If one came in though, i'm sure a bunch of staff would follow him around "helping" him LOL
Back to top Go down
5.201314%
I just can't stop Posting!
5.201314%

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:56 pm

LOL...

I bought my car when I was 17 working a variety of jobs.

I guess I'll have the same doubters that kT has.

For once, I support the young one.
Back to top Go down
http://604life.havenforum.com/
Shunya
Sexiest Admin on Earth!
Shunya

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 5:50 am

-kT wrote:
Shunya wrote:

I stand by the fact that my parents aren't paying for the car. Let's make that clear. The money for the car would be coming out of my own pocket. Insurance and all that other stuff is aside, who's signing is also aside. Take from that what you will

Actually, if you're wrong about something, then I'd correct you. Simple as that. There is no "if you were in front of me"

and @ sfwk
umm...no. Sportchek has a pretty good security system. I've never seen a hobo inside Sportchek in the 4/5 months I worked there. If one came in though, i'm sure a bunch of staff would follow him around "helping" him LOL
haha we'll see then, hope you can actually afford modding your car then Very Happy
and if faster than raiden then I'll buy you sumthing for you car Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JYC
ANBU
ANBU
JYC

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 5:52 am

Judging by this, I guess the lesson learned is don't blow water if it will splash back in your face!

Hahahahaha ur a kool guy kt no need to blow water to make urself sound kooler as most of the time,
Ppl can tell ur bluffing

I can tell u ur not the only guy that blows water, but I guess Chris' whole point is you've gone too far

No hard feelings k?

I admit, even I may sometimes blow water even tho I dunno it, but I know I don't go too far and totally say something that's unreal...

But hey, no ones perfect in life so as long as you change urself no one will hate you forever.

If you wanna blow water go play poker hahahaha, if u lose all ur money then ur probably a bad liar hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:31 pm

he's still young, plenty of time to learn some lessons. mistakes are fine as long as you learn from them and improve yourself.

this being said, there is a LOT of "water" being blown on this forum lol... we'll see who is the next victim of THE TRUTH HURTS is.
Back to top Go down
5.201314%
I just can't stop Posting!
5.201314%

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:32 pm

Shunya wrote:
-kT wrote:
Shunya wrote:

and @ sfwk
haha we'll see then, hope you can actually afford modding your car then Very Happy
and if faster than raiden then I'll buy you sumthing for you car Very Happy

Having to buy my car meant I could only pull the mods that are on my car in 4 years. Wheels, springs, cat-back, intake, minor cosmetic stuff... Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://604life.havenforum.com/
Sponsored content

Shunya vs -kT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunya vs -kT   Shunya vs -kT Empty

Back to top Go down

Shunya vs -kT
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next