Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Subaru Forester XTI Concept

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
burning77
I just can't stop Posting!
burning77

Subaru Forester XTI Concept Empty
PostSubject: Subaru Forester XTI Concept   Subaru Forester XTI Concept EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:49 pm

Equipped with the engine and drivetrain from the Impreza WRX STI the 2.5-liter intercooled turbo engine makes 315hp (305hp standard) and 300 lb.-ft. of torque (290 lb.-ft. standard). The new Forester XTI Concept is estimated to crack 0-60mph in less than 5 seconds.

The XTI Concept styling receives a custom Atmospheric "Re-Entry" paint job. The front lower spoiler and Sport Mesh Grille are from the Subaru Genuine Accessory catalog and are joined by a JDM body kit, including side skirts, a rear skirt and a gate spoiler.

The previous second generation Forester received the STI treatment in 2005 with 320hp but was only available in Japan. Now the unveiling of this concept on American soil suggests the new 2008 third generation Forester STI may get exported to North America and beyond.

[worldcarfans.com]
Subaru Forester XTI Concept Subaru-forester-xti-concept
Back to top Go down
elkayem
I'm starting to like this
elkayem

PostSubject: Re: Subaru Forester XTI Concept   Subaru Forester XTI Concept EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:13 am

Just a newer version of the Forester STI.

Looks sexy.
Want to see it in WRB.
Back to top Go down
Raid3n
I'm starting to like this
Raid3n

PostSubject: Re: Subaru Forester XTI Concept   Subaru Forester XTI Concept EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:16 am

that looks hawt.
Back to top Go down
JYC
ANBU
ANBU
JYC

PostSubject: Re: Subaru Forester XTI Concept   Subaru Forester XTI Concept EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:28 pm

Yeh! My favorite SUV aside from da Mugen Kit CR-V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subaru Forester XTI Concept   Subaru Forester XTI Concept Empty

Back to top Go down

Subaru Forester XTI Concept
Page 1 of 1