Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obama is in da Black House.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JYC
ANBU
ANBU
JYC

Obama is in da Black House. Empty
PostSubject: Obama is in da Black House.   Obama is in da Black House. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 11:44 pm

So yah, Obama won! First black president in History! Goes to show how multi-cultured we are in North America these days!

Hahaha I was eating dinner n sitting behind me was some black people that were pretty excited and was saying how they should reprint those american dollas n call em black money hahahahaha

And also how the White House should be renamed da Black House hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
FicTionaL
I don't post...
FicTionaL

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in da Black House.   Obama is in da Black House. EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:24 pm

So yah, Obama won! First black president in History! Goes to show how multi-cultured we are in North America these days!

Hahaha I was eating dinner n sitting behind me was some black people that were pretty excited and was saying how they should reprint those american dollas n call em black money hahahahaha

And also how the White House should be renamed da Black House hahahahaha

haha why were there black ppl behind u O.o?
Lol. black money
Back to top Go down
JYC
ANBU
ANBU
JYC

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in da Black House.   Obama is in da Black House. EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:43 pm

Heh I dunno guess they felt so multicultural they wanted some Chinese food to celebrate!
Back to top Go down
FicTionaL
I don't post...
FicTionaL

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in da Black House.   Obama is in da Black House. EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 11:57 pm

Rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in da Black House.   Obama is in da Black House. Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama is in da Black House.
Page 1 of 1