Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ABT Golf VI

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
burning77
I just can't stop Posting!
burning77

ABT Golf VI Empty
PostSubject: ABT Golf VI   ABT Golf VI EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 6:48 pm

Abt, the largest worldwide customiser of Volkswagen Group vehicles, introduce their sixth-generation re-working of the Golf, one which delivers a sporting body kit worthy of matching a host of Abt performance and further upgrades.

The new Abt Golf VI is available in a number of 'greener' powerplants. Hans Juergen Abt, managing director of the German firm, throws about the term 'downsizing' and is keen to point out that the upgrade incorporates VW's 1.4 TSI unit, available in two stages of expansion for optimum fuel efficiency and performance.

The standard 122 hp 1.4-litre is expanded to 160 hp while customers wishing to stretch the 'little engine' out further have the option of a 200 hp version - producing almost as much power as the series 2.0 TFSI powerplant but consuming less fuel. But if 1400cc is a little too conservative, then Abt have it covered: the 2.0 TFSI gets upgraded from 210 hp to 240 hp, with a more frugal offering in the form of a 30 hp-hiked 2.0 TDI model with 170 hp.

But the Abt upgrades span beyond the hood. Abt will happily fit vehicles with their Abt threaded suspension or sports springs, both of which are recommended for optimum power handling. Abt braking and sports braking systems provide deceleration suited to the performance hikes.

'An outstanding basis' for Abt, the sixth-gen new Golf also gets the full treatment by designers for a sporting but 'elegant' look. The enhanced presence is achieved via new front grill, new aprons front and rear (the latter with integrated 4-pipe exhaust), rear spoiler and perhaps principally the huge 18 or 19 inch alloys, available diamond-turned or high-gloss polished.

Source: Abt Sportsline

ABT Golf VI Abt-golf-vi
ABT Golf VI Abt-golf-vi_1

sorry about the oversized pics
Back to top Go down
elkayem
I'm starting to like this
elkayem

ABT Golf VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABT Golf VI   ABT Golf VI EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:18 am

wtf IS-F style exhaust tips

FTL
rice.
Back to top Go down
darthchilli
I'm starting to like this
darthchilli

ABT Golf VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABT Golf VI   ABT Golf VI EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:31 am

sadly ABT is never rice
Back to top Go down
Danizer
I'm too cool for this
Danizer

ABT Golf VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABT Golf VI   ABT Golf VI EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:24 pm

eew......

MK5 is much nicer =)

i bet darthchilli agrees...LOL

ugly grill, ugly rims, stupid tires...stupid EXHAUST
Back to top Go down
http://twistedsessions.com/artists/915
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

ABT Golf VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABT Golf VI   ABT Golf VI EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:04 am

holy crap this is an old thread haha. other than the front bumper and lip kit all around, this car looks stock. thumbs down for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ABT Golf VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABT Golf VI   ABT Golf VI Empty

Back to top Go down

ABT Golf VI
Page 1 of 1