Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly reminder to those who have After Market Radiators: Remember to drain your fluids before leaving the car in over the winter break.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK***

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
5.201314%
I just can't stop Posting!
5.201314%

*** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK*** Empty
PostSubject: *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK***   *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK*** EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:15 pm

Hi everyone,

it's a more serious issue, and i'd appreciate it if no one said anything stupid. It's for a 2007 STi

Today sometime in the afternoon between 2:30-5pm, my roommate lost his keys. STI-GDB-F on here.

The keys contained, one silver house key, one bronze house key, a subaru key fob, and a subaru ignition key. This is the 2007 one where the key has no buttons, and the fob holds all the power door lock/alarm buttons.

*** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK*** 2588567000_860f2712ea
The key looks exactly like this without the leather tag
*** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK*** Imp08key1
The fob looks exactly like the one at the top, but without the trunk button
*** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK*** 07_STI_immobilzer
This is a small pic, but what they should look like together

There was also a small blue "L" keychain, as well as a white (now dirty grey) RS lanyard. i'm hoping the lanyard will give it away if anyone sees it.

He was shovelling snow earlier in north burnaby, and then went to crystal mall with another friend, so we think it could be anywhere in crystal from the parking lot to the food court.

There's not really much we can do, I've already contacted Crystal mall security in person to put my name/number down (for the record, there are tons of what seem like newer gen toyota/older gen honda keys there), and we're in the process of making flyers to distribute to everyone on our street. Just hoping there's one good samaritan out there on RS who spots the lanyard, and returns it.

If anyone can find it, you can reach me daily by my phone 778-288-8892 or e-mail @ jaywang88@hotmailcom . I check it pretty often

Last but not least, it's a pretty far shot, but there is a reward involved, no, i'm not going to mention a specific figure or anything considering my roommate is a pretty poor student, but we'll have to see if that helps to motivate anyone to keep an eye out.

Thanks,
DIGGY

X posted to (VIC/NASIOC)/RS/CLUBRSX/604L

Please spread the word to anyone else you can think of that's in/around BBY area. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
http://604life.havenforum.com/
-kT
I'm starting to like this
-kT

PostSubject: Re: *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK***   *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK*** EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:36 am

Ouch..
he doesn't have a spare?

Regardless, good luck with finding them
Back to top Go down
http://www.waterwillrise.com/kt
5.201314%
5.201314%

PostSubject: Re: *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK***   *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK*** EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:41 am

no spare, cuz the dealership only gives one for used cars, kidna stupid, and might have to get coded in the states cuz it's USDM car.
Back to top Go down
-kT
I'm starting to like this
-kT

PostSubject: Re: *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK***   *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK*** EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:44 am

Again, ouch

My bet is that he lost it shovelling snow. And if he lost it in the snow, good luck finding it at least until the snow melts.

Maybe dig around where he was shoveling?
Back to top Go down
http://www.waterwillrise.com/kt
5.201314%
5.201314%

PostSubject: Re: *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK***   *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK*** EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:50 am

-kT wrote:
Again, ouch

My bet is that he lost it shovelling snow. And if he lost it in the snow, good luck finding it at least until the snow melts.

Maybe dig around where he was shoveling?

we've looked all up and down the streets, hence the flyers...

yeah, it's kinda looking bad rite now...
Back to top Go down
ae101_panda
Just On Coz I'm Bored
ae101_panda

PostSubject: Re: *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK***   *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK*** EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:57 am

well u should have made a copy of it 1st but still good luck buddy
Back to top Go down
spoon.ek9
JDM EK9 Admin
spoon.ek9

PostSubject: Re: *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK***   *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK*** EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:36 pm

ae101_panda wrote:
well u should have made a copy of it 1st but still good luck buddy

this is true, live and learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK***   *** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK*** Empty

Back to top Go down

*** LOST: Subaru Keys *** PLZ LOOK***
Page 1 of 1